Here we discuss about the main 4 process in evolution:
- Natural Selection.
It supplies the genetic variation to population that makes possible the new genotypes, that may be necessary for the evolation success of the population, that is mutation are unexpected heritable changes in the genetic imformation make up of an organism. Mutation are stable.
- Mutation is the only mechanism by which we can know about genetic variability.
- Mutation provides the raw material for evolution.
- The 1st important factor of evolution is mutation.
In process of Genetic recombination, the exchange of genetic material between different organisms which leads to production of offspring with combinations of traits that differ from those found in either parent takes place. In eukaryotes, the genetic recombination process during meiosis cell division can lead to a new set of genetic information that can be transfered from the parents to the progeny. Most of recombination is occurring naturally.
Recombations the 2nd factor considerd important for evolution.
# Natural Selection:
Natural selection is the process by which organisms can better adapted to their environment to survive and to produce more progeny. Charles Darwin was first fully introduced about the theory of its action and now it is admited as be the main process that brings about the evolution. Natural selection is the 3rd factor of evolution.
In 1859, we know about the theory of evolution by natural selection, which was first formulated in Darwin's book "On the Origin of Species" . Natural selection is the process by which organisms change over time and as a result of changes in heritable physical or behavioral traits.
- Isolation is the 4th factor in evolution.
- Isolation is the process of separation of two or more population to prevent the interbreeding.
- The genetics interested in evolution are often referred to as a Neo-Darwinians.